We strive to provide all guests with exceptionally safe, clean, friendly resort stay experiences. The following policies have been established based on industry standards, management
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- In the interest of security, guests are required to provide a valid
government issuedphoto identification at check-in. A valid credit card in the name of the registered guest also is required.
- Minimum age at check-in is 21
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Housekeeping services are provided seven days a week, free of charge
- A limited number of rollaway beds are available
- We are a non-smoking resort; smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- We do not allow pets
- Guests must abide by all federal and local laws
- Special offers and packages cannot be combined
- Payment in full is required if making online reservations
- Daily government lodging tax is 12.5% per day;
dailyservice charge is 10%
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.; Check-out time: 10 a.m.
Terms and Conditions of Accommodations
The undersigned, for ourselves, our minor children, guests, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns ( hereinafter “Releasers”), in consideration of the short term rental agreement or club membership under which we occupy a unit at Flamboyan On The Bay (hereinafter, the “Premises”), do here freely and knowingly assume all rise of personal injury and/ or property damage or loss relating to our occupancy of the Premises and waive, release; and discharge Flamboyan On The Bay Resort & Villas, Flamboyan On The Bay Pool and Tennis Club, Tropic Leisure Corp., The Bay Club, Inc., Flamboyan On The Bay Condominium Association, Magens Interval Resort, Inc. as well as their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, attorneys, successors, assigns, and insures (hereinafter “Releases”), from any and all actions, causes of action, injuries, damages, debts, liabilities, claims, liens, costs, expenses or attorney’s fees arising out of our occupancy of the Premises, including but not limited to the use of the pool, walkways, stairs, decks and ocean, whether or not caused by the negligence of Releases or from any defective equipment or condition of the Premises.
Releasers acknowledge that they alone are responsible if they hurt themselves, damage or lose any property while occupying the Premises. Releasers agree that they alone are responsible for any lost wages and for medical or any other expenses if they hurt themselves, damage or lose any property on the Premises.
Releasers agree that, in exchange for being allowed to occupy the Premises, they are voluntarily
Releasers agree to indemnify, hold harmless and reimburse Releasees for any injury and/ or property damage caused to any property or person as a RESULT OF ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY RELEASORS. This includes the cost of reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred by Releases in defending against any such suit.
Releasers agree that this Release is being entered into in this U.S. Virgin Islands, and laws of the U.S. Virgin Islands shall govern its terms and conditions and the courts of the U.S. Virgin Islands shall be the exclusive venue. Releasers agree that if any term or condition is found to be invalid under the laws of the U.S. Virgin Islands, the term or condition shall be stricken from the Release without affecting the other terms and conditions.